Our Key Partners
We work in close partnership with many of the special interest groups and organisations across the broadcast industry. Through dialogue with these organisations and the feedback we get from these groups and the individual broadcasters, we make our recommendations to the industry and to those who have the role to deliver learning and development to those who seek it.
- RadioCentre is the industry body for the commercial radio sector.
- Skillset Sector Skills Council for the Audio Visual Industries.
- Pact the Industry Body for the Independent Sector.
- Ofcom is the independent regulator and competition authority for the UK communications industries, with responsibilities across television, radio, telecommunications and wireless communications services.
- UKskills Not for profit organisation that champions skills and learning for work through competition and awards including the national training awards.
- DCMS Department for Culture Media and Sport.
- SCBG Satellite and Cable Broadcasting Group.
- BJTC Broadcast Journalism Training Council.